This year, two new customers entered multi-year maintenance agreements with WSC and three others renewed their agreements:
- WPS Weston Unit 3 (4 Years - new)
- Southern Company APC Greene County (4 Years - new)
- CPS Energy, Sommers (3 Years - renewed)
- Duke Energy (Annual - renewed)
- City of Burbank Water and Power (Annual - renewed)
Maintenance Agreements allow our customers to ensure their simulators are in synch with plant modifications, which helps avoid negative training on the simulator. The agreements also allow our customers to have a known, fixed maintenance budget for each year, which is typically easier for funding request approvals. WSC offers flexible Maintenance Agreements that are tailored to each customer's needs and budget constraints, and our multi-year agreements locks in the funding amount, with the same amount of support, for the agreement duration.